[balloon-makers] Balloon-makers is now on the web!

Tom Deering hot-air at deering.org
Sun Apr 1 20:33:49 CDT 2001

Great job, David Drum.  David is the webmaster for  the Heart of
Missouri Balloon Club, and I think it's great to have this list on
the web.

Folks that would rather read it that way will be pleased, and the
archive will be a very valuable resource.

http://www.hombc.org/balloon-makers/

And I put a pointer at

http://www.deering.org/balloon-makers

Well done, David!

Tom

  On 4/1/01, David Drum wrote:
>Quoth Tom Deering:
>
>> Now, if only there was some brilliant web master who could [put an
>> archive on the web], maybe from Missouri?  :^) :^)
>
>I don't know about brilliant, but thanks for the vote of confidence.  I
>have created an archive, available at http://www.hombc.org/balloon-makers/
>I hope it proves useful to someone.
>
>Regards,
>
>David Drum