[balloon-makers] Burning Length

Matt McKee flyboy_matt at hotmail.com
Mon Apr 16 20:56:02 CDT 2001

Hey,
I used to have a R/C balloon, made out of old balloon cloth, it kinda
depended as to how porous it was on that day, the ambient temp (it lost more
heat through seepage the colder it was!) and weather or not the R/C unit was
working @ that particular second!!! it was a VERY OLD system I had but it
taught me alot about flying that I still value today!
Later - MaTt