[balloon-makers] Hoop for small balloon?

bwhelan at sprint.ca bwhelan at sprint.ca
Tue Apr 17 04:16:01 CDT 2001

a little farther north we do have hills not as big as the alps.... but being
a true MALE..... I always prefer looking at a good SKIRT..
just my point of view..
 And for all those old time flyers remember those side vent (RAVEN) aerostar
balloons... looking up a skirt and.....  welll you know what I mean

wild bill EH!!! happy thoughts from a long time a go....