[balloon-makers] 1/2 inch seams

skyfun at ncia.net skyfun at ncia.net
Mon Apr 23 11:27:41 CDT 2001

With the proper tools darn near any schmuck can make good 1/2" seams.... I know since I am one of those schmucks.
All that is necessary is to take some of your fabric to a good sewing machine shop such as Augers & Sons in Rchester NH, tell them you want a folder for a 1/2" seam or whatever size you want and they will have one made for you at some secret attachment makers place. Works great and the price was reasonable. It is a lot easier than trying to fold it by hand.

Mike