[balloon-makers] 1/2 inch seams

skyfun at ncia.net skyfun at ncia.net
Mon Apr 23 11:39:27 CDT 2001

I just bought the parts to convert my second 112W140 to 3/8" and they come as a kit (foot, plate, needle bar, dogs)for $30 plus shipping to the shop and then shipping to me. About $41 total.. Just in case you want to know where it is Augers & Sons in Rchester NH.  603-332-5572  Ask to speak with Paul, he is the one who knows the old Singers.
Mike