[balloon-makers] More burner questions

Kasey Schwemmer Blunist_2004 at ballooningmail.com
Thu Apr 26 14:22:08 CDT 2001

 Hey SkinneyT. If you take a look at Bernard Smatana's web site: www.radiocontrolledballoon.com, you can see how he sets up his tanks and burners. He does use camping sotve bottles. I am using the 16.4 oz stubby bottles on mine. I use 3. Also, take a look at Michael Bolling's site: www.ballone.com It is in German, so you have to translate it by clicking the English version of "home model". Go to the catalog pics and there are lots of pictures of his burners and baskets and all sorts of stuff. But maybe you would be interested in copying one of his burners. If I can help you with building this model, let me know. Thanks ---- Kasey

--- "Tim Baggett" <tim at oasis.com>