[balloon-makers] My Balloon Project

Keith Sproul ksproul at rci.rutgers.edu
Tue Jul 3 07:50:47 CDT 2001

Yes, this is the same Keith Sproul that writes WinAPRS.  In fact, I
am adding stuff to WinAPRS specifically for balloon stuff.  For
example, it now displays altitude on the map if the station has
altitude in their report.

Keith Sproul

Keith

>I'm a bit slow, but this is the same Keith Sproul from the WinAPRS fame I
>assume? If we equipt all the balloons with your program, we could fly in
>IMC.
>
>Paul Vincent Craven
>paul at cravenfamily.com
>http://www.cravenfamily.com
>
> > I finally got started on my Pink and Purple 42k balloon. We cut
> > patterns this past Wednesday, and then we cut the gores for the
> > parachute.  I also got the parachute mostly sewed together too..
> >
> > Now, I have to go back to school with the rolls of fabric and cut out
> > the full length gores. This will be an all-day job..
> >
> > Keith Sproul
> > --
> > Keith Sproul			Ham Radio WU2Z
> > ksproul at vger.rutgers.edu	732 821-4828
>
>-------
>This list is archived at http://www.hombc.org/balloon-makers

Keith Sproul	ksproul at rci.rutgers.edu		WU2Z
Student Housing Network Coordinator		732 445-3695 W
Rutgers University Computing Services