[balloon-makers] Balloon Insurance

Kasey Schwemmer Blunist_2004 at ballooningmail.com
Thu Jul 5 22:15:03 CDT 2001

I know of the Maurer-Noel Agency. Their phone number is: [602]-277-2821  Don't know if they have a web site or not. Also contact Tom Hamilton the publisher of Balloon Life Magazine and ask him about insurance. His e-mail is Tom at Balloonlife.com  There are probably many others out there, but I sure don't know about them.

Thanks -- Kasey

--- Keith Sproul <ksproul at rci.rutgers.edu>