[balloon-makers] Temp gauge

Kasey Schwemmer Blunist_2004 at ballooningmail.com
Mon Jul 9 09:23:20 CDT 2001

 Hi Curtis. Try building a burner with coils and about 10 nozels where the propane shoots out. There will be afterburn, but that is how mine was built. Or if you have just a little extra money to spend, contact Michael Bolling in Germany about a burner. Michael at Ballone.com  or www.modellballone.com He sells them for $75 each and they put out a nice flame. You will have to also get some fuel line and an adaptor from him because all his measurements are metric. You can use those small Coleman 16.4 oz tanks with an adaptor, but if you do, you need to turn them upside down to get liquid out of them. Tomorrow we are off to Aerostar for the secon BFA Jr Balloonist manufacturing camp. I'll be up there from wednesday till sunday. I'll let you all know how it goes when I get back.

Soft Landings
Kasey

--- "Curtis Pack" <cpackdo at citynet.net>