[balloon-makers] Your posts

Curtis Pack cpackdo at citynet.net
Wed Jul 11 07:26:21 CDT 2001

Thomas,
     I turned off the the HTML and went with plain text in my messages. See
if this helps. I apologize for any inconveinence this may have caused you or
the list members. I will "reply to all" with this message to see if it fixes
the problem.  I was unaware of the problem. Did any one else get the long
version of the post ?
Fly safe,
Curtis