[balloon-makers] Pops his head round the door and...

Kasey Schwemmer Blunist_2004 at ballooningmail.com
Tue Jul 17 15:18:42 CDT 2001

Hey Allen. I have built a rc balloon made completely from scraps, so both of our balloons probably look identical:} Mine is the same volume and height! I have built a much smaller one that is about 10 ft tall and has a volume of about 600 cuft. Haven't gotten to inflate it yet, maybe tonight though. And for the rest of you balloon makers... I had a ball at Aerostar this last week. Though I didn't get to stay the whole time because of a death in the family, I still had a great time.

Thanks
Kasey

--- Alan Mackie <awm at awm197.demon.co.uk>