[balloon-makers] velcro specs?

Mike & Tammie skyfun at ncia.net
Sun Jul 29 08:35:35 CDT 2001

I used one inch squares on my 56k 12 gore and find that I only need to use
about a third of that. If I use the whole inch it takes all my weight to
reseat the top after inflation. As the velcro wears I will use more of the
square...  when that doesn''t work anymore its time to build a new
balloo...eerr   ahh....    I mean its time to replace the velcro.

37 hours on Fugly now and I enjoy flying it more than my store bought
balloon.

Mike Lavoie....  waiting impatiently for the festival at
Saint-Jean-sur-Richelieu