[balloon-makers] Aerostar Fabric

Kasey Schwemmer Blunist_2004 at ballooningmail.com
Mon Jul 30 14:17:59 CDT 2001

Well... its not really radio controlled, but I do inflate it with a weed burner sometimes. I think I'm going to build another balloon out of 3/4 oz fabric about the size of my scrap balloon. I may go a bit larger approx 2600-3600 cuft.

Kasey

--- "Bill Whelan" <bwhelan at sprint.ca>
> wrote:
>Re: kasey's 600 cu ft balloon...
>this is a remote control RIGHT.. we built our ax 1 at 8700 cu ft and it does
>fly with a person on board only when it's real real COOOOOOLD ???
>any Q's  we hang the fuel tank off of two load tapes..

 I have to burn almost constantly, but it  is on;y about 600