[balloon-makers] Propane storage

Jonathan Wolfe jwolfe2917 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 1 14:11:54 CDT 2001

Hiya Tom - Glad you're having fun with your burner.
I don't always know when to take you seriously, but
the storage of propane is a very serious matter
indeed, and should NEVER EVER be stored in
door, even if NYC didn't have laws against it.
Beer kegs by your bed, no explanation needed,
but propane, *no way*. I've heard wicked stories
of houses or garages blowing up from a leak that
finally reaches a pilot light. I've never seen it
happen, and I'd like to keep it that way.
And watch those copper burners too... :)

-Jonathan

P.S. Lately I've been learning to paraglide, and
besides being the funnest thing EVER, it has the
advantage of being free (after you buy a wing) and
it doesn't involve carrying a large amount of a
compressed explosive gas.

http://www.hombc.org/balloon-makers