[balloon-makers] How much ballast? (Phil, Tim and other Gasser's)

Donald L Piccard balloon at juno.com
Fri Jun 22 08:22:39 CDT 2001

I just did it.  I can easily see the difference:  The wet sand is darker.

Don't eat yellow sand.

On Fri, 22 Jun 2001 10:06:31 -0500 "phillip macnutt" <macnutt at jump.net>
writes:
> Of course!  it is clear you were not paying attention in school.
>
> Ok, time for an experiment.  Fill 2 bags to the top, one with damp,
> one with
> dry, and see the difference.  We can use cheap beer as the moisture
> additive, and good beer as fuel for the scientists.

Don Piccard,   612/333-6912
1445 East River Parkway
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3625    E-Mail:  DonPiccard at USA.Net
http://balloon.freeyellow.com/Homepage.html  www.thepiccardsociety.com