[balloon-makers] Hiring a thermal blimp pilot

georgestokes at juno.com georgestokes at juno.com
Wed Oct 10 11:51:21 CDT 2001

Hi fellow blimp and airship aficionados,

We are looking for an experienced hot air balloonpilot, hopefully with
airship or blimp piloting experience,to pilot a new high tech thermal
airship weare building.  To be used for advertising.  Dayand
night flying.

It will contain a projection system for illuminatingthe advertising at
night.

If interested, please respond privately, and we candiscuss it.

Our website is:  WWW.Skymediaairships.com.

Thanks,George Stokes714 747-4146