[balloon-makers] Hiring a thermal blimp pilot

georgestokes at juno.com georgestokes at juno.com
Fri Oct 12 13:56:33 CDT 2001

Hi Duane,

Your fixed wing experience will put you near the
top of the list.

I'll answer any questions you may have.  I am building
the envelope, mating it to the gondola, organizing the
project operational phase, and hiring personnel.

I assume you have visited our website:

WWW.Skymediaairships.com.
If not please do.  We are creating a high performance
thermal airship, never done before.  It will have an
interior projection system for illuminating the night time
advertising, with computer CD, even capable of moving
pictures.

Email me what you can or want to, additionally, about
yourself.  Do you still have your 172?

George
(714)747-4146
We are located in So. Cal. Vista, near San Diego.