[balloon-makers] Welcome back Greg and Phil

Greg_Winker at Dell.com Greg_Winker at Dell.com
Mon Oct 15 11:51:19 CDT 2001

Curtis -

I had my SLR camera on board and it looks like I took 100+ photo's.  I
brought my 18' boom along and took pictures of us in the basket at 12,000'
over west Texas.  Those should be interesting.

Flying at night is so cool.  One of the neatest sensations in all ballooning
is when you lay down on the bed at night, look up at the gas bag silently
floating over your head and see the Milky Way galaxy as a back drop.
Unfortunately, there is no way to capture that image on film.  You'll have
to see it for yourself.

More night flying stories to follow.

Good Floating!

Greg Winker