[balloon-makers] ABQ Tie-Dye Pics - Yeeeow!!

Jonathan Wolfe jwolfe2917 at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 18 20:29:28 CDT 2001

Hi Kasey - Glad you got to see Gloria up close.
Cool!
If you have digital pix , I would happily put them
up on my website if you e-mail them to me.
Let me know if you want to do that, I would love it.
Thanks, and happy flying.

Hey - one of my upcoming projects will be
to make a tiedyed RC balloon. Should be fun!
Take care,

-Jonathan Wolfe, Ph.D.
http://www.sky-dyes.com