[balloon-makers] scam SAID TO MAKE YOU MILLIONS WARNING!

albert emmanuel at mwt.net
Fri Oct 19 07:03:05 CDT 2001

here is another scam i have seen about the same!!

Private Business Proposal.

 Dr. Raymond  Attah
 16 Kingsway Road
 Ikoyi, Lagos
 Nigeria.
 Tel/Fax: 234 1 7747907.
 Email:   attahray at excite.com
             12th September, 2001.

 Sir,

 Request for Urgent Business Relationship.

 First I must solicit your confidence in this transaction. This is
 by virtue
 of its nature as being
 utterly confidential and top secret. We shall
 be counting on your ability and reliability to prosecute a transaction of
 great magnitude
 involving a pending business transaction requiring
 maximum confidence.

 We are top officials of the Federal Government Contract Review
 Panel who are
 interested
 in importation of goods into our country with
 funds which are presently trapped in Nigeria. In order to commence this
 business we solicit
 your assistance to enable us RECIEVE the
 said trapped funds ABROAD.

 The source of this fund is as follows : During the  regime of our
 late head
 of state, Gen.
 Sani Abacha, the government officials set up
 companies and awarded themselves contracts which were grossly
 over-invoiced
 in various
 Ministries. The NEW CIVILIAN  Government
 set up a Contract Review Panel (C.R.P) and we have identified a lot of
 inflated contract
 funds which are presently floating in the Central
 Bank of Nigeria (C.B.N). However, due to our position as civil
 servants and
 members of this
 panel, we cannot acquire this money in our
 names. I have therefore, been delegated as a matter of trust by my
 colleagues of the panel
 to look for an Overseas partner INTO whose
 ACCOUNT the sum of US$31,000,000.00 (Thirty one Million United States
 Dollars) WILL
 BE PAID BY TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER.
 Hence we are writing you this letter.

 We have agreed to share the money thus:
 70% for us (the officials)
 20% for the FOREIGN PARTNER (you)
 10% to be used in settling taxation and all local and foreign expenses.

 It is from this 70% that we wish to commence the importation business.
 Please note that this
 transaction is 100% safe and we hope that the funds arrive your account in
 latest ten (10)
 banking days from
 the date of reciept of the following information
 by email: A suitable name and bank account into which the funds can
 be paid.

 The above information will enable us write letters of claim and job
 description respectively.
 This way we will use your company’s name to
 apply for payments and re-award the contract in your company name.

 We are looking forward to doing business with you and solicit your
 confidentiality in this
 transaction.

 For security reasons, please respond only to the above email addresses. I
 will bring you
 into the complete picture of this pending project when I have heard from
 you.

 Yours Faithfully,
 Dr. Raymond  Attah
 Tel/Fax  234 1 7747907.

ALSO THIS ONE TOO!!!

Good Morning everyone,

This is off topic however, it needs to be put out to everyone you are
associated with.  There is a scam floating around my different
industries...our included because I was contact ( a "mark" as they thought).
The following link will explain it very well.  The man that contacted me was
Daniel Yuko other than that the story follows the same path with the
exception that I didn't believe a word of it from the beginning...<smile>

www.geocities.com/ivorycoastfraud/fullstory.html

Michael

Michael S. Falco                                      Nave Communications
Senior Account Executive                         180 Penrod Ct.
Director of Operations-Data Division        Suite J
V. 443-572-0860                                    Glen Burnie, Md.  21061
F. 443-572-0869                                    Cell. 443-994-1869

 WARNING...WARNING......WATCH FOR THE ABOVE!!!!
aymond attah [mailto:attahray at excite.com]
albert/brenda zegiel
ARMPRIDE PRODUCTS
23 MAIN STREET