[balloon-makers] Experimental Balloon Meet 2002 - CANCELLED

Roland Escher rescher at rescher.com
Fri Oct 19 07:48:22 CDT 2001

Dear Louise,

That is very sad news for the pilgrims who have gotten used to
seeking out the Mekka of Ballooning in May of each year. However, I
am certain that you and Brian did not come to this decision lightly.

Would you be willing to elaborate on some of the considerations that
lead to the cancellation? Is there _anything_ we can do or could have
done? Will you be travelling out of the country in May? Did you feel
that balloonists were abusing your hospitality? Was the event simply
getting too big? I sincerely hope that everybody and everything is
still OK up in Post Mills.

Please share if you can. I think that many of us would feel much
better knowing why.

Buoyant regards to both you and Brian!

Roland

--