[balloon-makers] Re:Experimental Balloon and Airship Meet 2002 - CANCELLED

Kurt Masters kmasters at moose.ncia.net
Tue Oct 23 10:42:16 CDT 2001

georgestokes at juno.com wrote:

> Hi Brian,
>
> Why is your event cancelled.   The Sep 11 event?
>
> If you have time, please answer.  I was going to try to
> make it this year.
>
> George Stokes
> -------
> Replies will be automatically sent to the list.

I made it for the last 3 years and had a ball every time!!!   I've made
tons of new friends there and was looking forward to building my own
balloon and going forever!!!!

Last year I even had the time to post a small page with photos at
http://doe.ncia.net/~kmasters/skyfun/ebaa/

Brian, is there anything that anyone can do to change your mind???
Please let us know.

If not...

Well, thank you for the great memories!!!!
Kurt
(Tailface)