[balloon-makers] Re:Experimental Balloon and Airship Meet 2002 -

Donald L Piccard balloon at juno.com
Tue Oct 23 14:32:29 CDT 2001

More on Experimental Balloon and Airship Conclave 2002:

Look at http://soarmn.com/stanton/
On Tue, 23 Oct 2001 15:17:59 -0500 Donald L Piccard <balloon at juno.com>
writes:
> UNHH?
>
> You just woke me up from a long winter's nap  (knott Kevin) and I
> think
> it is a go.
>
> How does October 23rd, 2002 in southern Minnesota sound?

Don Piccard,   612/333-6912
1445 East River Parkway
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3625    E-Mail:  DonPiccard at USA.Net
http://balloon.freeyellow.com/Homepage.html
GET INTERNET ACCESS FROM JUNO!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/web/.