[balloon-makers] Balloon Basket

Curtis Pack cpackdo at citynet.net
Fri Oct 26 05:33:24 CDT 2001

Thanks Micki,
I don't know if I am up to the task of repairing a basket I'll never use.
: ) I can see where the proper order would be essential for a good repair. I
can't imagine selling the thing since shipping would be more than the value
of the basket !
There are not a lot of homebuilding balloonist here in West Virginia. I do
appreciate your learned advice and input to me ( and the list ). If you like
I'll send you a photo of the barrell basket covering we completed last week.
Thanks again.
Fly safe,