[balloon-makers] Attack on Sport Pilot Proposal

Sandy Hixenbaugh sandyh at nauticom.net
Fri Apr 12 10:09:45 CDT 2002

An article in the March 2002 EAA magazine explains the sport pilot license.
In reference to the letter sent to Bob LeDoux the article reads... The NPRM
does not change FAR Part 103 ultalight rules in any way, and it does not
change the existing amateur-built experimental aircraft rules or the
requirements for the repairman for this aircraft catagory.

The sport pilot license  is not regulating the aircraft but is making it
regulating the license.

Sandy Hixenbaugh