[balloon-makers] Value of 112w140

Curtis Pack cpackdo at citynet.net
Fri Feb 1 09:30:01 CST 2002

<BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr
  <DIV
  Ron
  Cassidy
  To: <A
  href="balloon-makers at mu.org"
  title=balloon-makers at mail.deering.org>balloon-makers at mail.deering.org

  Sent: Friday, February 01, 2002 6:17
  AM
  Subject: Re: [balloon-makers] Value of
  112w140

  Greetings
    My local commercial sewing
  machine shop has a reconditioned 112w140  with factory puller for sale.
  It could be sold with or without motor and stand.
    A number of local builders
  do business with this guy. The machine has been set up for sewing balloon
  fabric. It may even have a webbing guide. Contact me privately for details.

    Later,
    Ron Cassidy

  <BLOCKQUOTE dir=ltr
    <DIV