[balloon-makers] 30D sportchute & 70D Ripstop

Greg_Winker at Dell.com Greg_Winker at Dell.com
Tue Feb 5 08:15:52 CST 2002

Bill
-
<SPAN
class=487150416-05022002>
Both Soar-Coat and
Exacta-Chute are made with 30D fabric, the major difference being one is coated,
the other is not.  Not only does this make a difference in weight, it also
seems to impact the price.
<SPAN
class=487150416-05022002>
So for the $1 per yard
question - is the Fabtex 30D fabric coated or uncoated?  Do you know who
the manufacturer is?
Greg Winker (<SPAN
class=487150416-05022002>contemplating a new building
project)

  -----Original
  Message-----From: Bill Whelan
  [mailto:bwhelan at sprint.ca]Sent: Tuesday, February 05, 2002 1:04
  PMTo: balloon-makers at mail.deering.orgSubject: Re:
  [balloon-makers] 30D sportchute & 70D Ripstop
  Fabric is usually listed as the weight of the fabric before coatings....

  1.1oz is the fabric, and the distributor will tell you what if any
  coating is on it...

  Regular balloon fabric is 1.9oz fabric ... but it is really 2.5 oz with
  the silicone or urethane coatings....

  I wish I had better cash flow or =most if it would be gone..
  wild bill EH!!!
  <BLOCKQUOTE
    <DIV
    Roland