[balloon-makers] new web site in english

Greg_Winker at Dell.com Greg_Winker at Dell.com
Wed Feb 6 07:05:47 CST 2002

Arnaud -

Thank you for translating into English.  It looks like the homebuilder
spirit is alive and well in France.  Might I suggest you host an
experimental balloon meet in France?  Those of us in the States could bring
our ultra light systems.

Greg Winker

From: Arnaud Deramecourt [mailto:Arnaud.Deramecourt at polytechnique.org]

Following some requests, I translated the web site of "montgolfière
france records" in english (only the "homebuilding pages"), so people
speaking english can now have a look to the pages :

http://aerostation.free.fr/mfr then select "Enter the page of the club
(english version)"

Best regards
Arnaud

--
Arnaud Deramecourt, Toulouse, France

Tout savoir sur l'aerostation : vols en ballon, manifestations, ... ?
http://aerostation.free.fr
La construction amateur de ballons : http://aerostation.free.fr/mfr