[balloon-makers] Bob LeDoux

Bob LeDoux bobledoux at proaxis.com
Wed Feb 6 17:34:52 CST 2002

It sounds good to me.  My 112w140 is a quarter inch gauge machine.  I see
no reason to change it to 3/8 inch.  I have never suffered a failure in the
seam construction, much less discovered any pulled needle holes.  The
smaller gauge also makes it possible to make seams a bit more narrow.

I'd pay $280 for a 112 head at the first offer.  Even as used parts, its
worth more than that.