[balloon-makers] Gas Balloon Information

Curtis Pack cpackdo at citynet.net
Thu Feb 14 08:44:54 CST 2002

Greg and Mr.Picard,
I appreciate the leads. Greg, I would like a photo copy if possible and not
to much trouble of the Roth book. I will order the flammable gases book and
look for the "Adventure" book as well.
I will have to study the reading material first before I take the
leap(lift?) of gas. Seems to be abit more in depth than my current
experience. The photos of Pleiades are great. Polyethelene and Helium ?
Mylar? Hydrogen? Quite fascinating.
Thanks again ( I'll get to look at all the links tonight).
Fly safe,