[balloon-makers] Singer Machine Questions

Curtis Pack cpackdo at citynet.net
Sun Feb 24 16:00:42 CST 2002

List,
Recieved the two 112's from Paul Auger. One is a 122W140 and the other is a
112W110 ( ? ).
(1) Does anyone have a lead on a manual (or copy of one ) for the Singer
112W140 ? I have the manual for a 212 which is probably adequate but since I
plan on keeping the machine I would like to have a manual specific for it.
(2) Does anyone know the difference in a 122W140 and a 112W110 ? The only
difference I can see right off is a smaller hand wheel on the pulley. Any
ideas ?
Thanks (now the search for fabric begins ! )
Fly safe,