[balloon-makers] this list closing

Gary T. Moreau bg300 at freenet.carleton.ca
Mon Jul 15 05:47:54 CDT 2002

Tom,

Mike said it all perfectly, your hard work has been greatly appreciated.
  Hoping you might reconsider.  If you can't, then thanks again for a
great run.  As with Mike and many of the others on this list, I've also
learnt much from the open sharing that I've found by the list members.
It's too bad that a good thing has to be spoiled by some less
appreciative persons ( persons is a more than polite word for what
should be there!!! ).

Gary T. Moreau