[balloon-makers] this list closing

Micki Killingsworth micki at balloonrepair.com
Mon Jul 15 14:18:02 CDT 2002

Wow... stayed off the computer for a few days and what a shock it was when
I downloaded mail. I would also like to add my appreciation to Tom for
running this list. He's done a fine job!

If you decide to change your mind, Yahoo has a great set-up.  Members
become members only by approval of the owner of the list. The owner has the
ability to designate moderators, who can help with the work. Emails are
archived, and you have the choice of getting single mail or a daily digest.
The system has a data base, chat room, a section for bookmarks, files, and
photos (instead of emailing pictures of your finished balloon to everyone,
you simply upload them to the site where members can go in and view them).
It's free, and only members can get into the site.

Although advertising is to be expected when you use a free system, I've
never received any embedded ads in the mail. The following is a trailer
that came under one of the emails I received:
http://autos.yahoo.com

Save on REALTOR Fees
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Xw80LD/h1ZEAA/Ey.GAA/mmXolB/TM