[balloon-makers] shredded thread

Don Piccard DonPiccard at usfamily.net
Tue Mar 5 08:00:04 CST 2002

Try putting little piece of urethane foam in the loop where your thread
comes off the cone and keep it wet with oil or silicone spray.  Sailmakers
told me to use right twist thread on that side, but I never got any.

Tension may be too high.

Don Piccard, (Email: DonPiccard at USA.net)
1445 East River Parkway
Minneapolis, MN 55414-3625
612/333-6912,     Cell: 612/703-7943
http://balloon.freeyellow.com/Homepage.html