[balloon-makers] NU-701

Tom Deering hot-air at deering.org
Wed Mar 6 06:09:51 CST 2002

>2. They don't seem to carry the NU-601 anymore, but they have a NU-701
>which looks identical.  I've requested further information.

The further information is this:  They still make and sell the NU601.
It is made for ambient water and air temperatures.  The NU701 is the
one made for ovens and barbecues.  It has a stainless steel probe.

The owner says the sending unit wasn't built for temps higher than
150 degrees, but we found that out already. :^)

Tom
---
tmd at deering.org    http://www.deering.org