[balloon-makers] Boland plans and more and more

Mike & Tammie skyfun at ncia.net
Thu Mar 7 03:51:18 CST 2002

Roland,
Now that you have come down from your milk crate
(much more useful than a soap box) I have another POP QUIZ for anyone to
answer. (by the way I agree with you about the use of Boland plans)
Is there going to be an Experimental Meet anywhere
in the northeast this spring? The person who comes up with the correct answer
(it should be YES), please let the rest of us know when and where.

Thank you,
Mike Lavoie
N678TM  "Fugly"

You may all now resume sewing.....