[balloon-makers] Used Envelope

Kasey Blunist_2004 at ballooningmail.com
Thu Mar 7 18:47:04 CST 2002

Geoff,

I do not think that a balloon of that volume is suited for a cloudhopper lower-end. I think a balloon with a volume of 45,000 to 60,000 cuft would be better suited for a 2 person cloudhopper. Since the balloon is porous, it would probably fly very "sluggish", or the fabric would be very loose around the mouth and lower portions during flight. $500 is a great price. But FireFly balloon have 3-point hook-ups and I'm sure you are probably building a 4-point hook-up. So there are many things to consider before you buy an envelope.

Soft Landings!
Kasey