[balloon-makers] Balloon dimension calculations

Arnaud Deramecourt Arnaud.Deramecourt at polytechnique.org
Tue Mar 12 12:43:01 CST 2002

> Since I am an avid Macintosh user and put up with Windows boxes only
> at school and at work, I have always dreamt of asking Bob and Arnaud
> for their source code to compile/program an application for the 5% of
> us who use Macs. Unfortunately, I have more pressing concerns, like
> building a balloon. ;-) Maybe next year...

No problem, Roland. My source is avaible for you, and it is written in C
Ansi. So it will be easy to compile and run.

Best regards
Arnaud

--
Arnaud Deramecourt, Toulouse, France

Tout savoir sur l'aerostation : vols en ballon, manifestations, ... ?
http://aerostation.free.fr
La construction amateur de ballons : http://aerostation.free.fr/mfr
-------
"Balloon-makers" is archived at