[balloon-makers] 42 Balloon

Model Balloons - Kasey Blunist_2004 at ballooningmail.com
Thu Nov 7 20:32:18 CST 2002

I had another thought about the vent line configuration. What I would do is run the vent line up  one side of the balloon through a pulley, then through another pulley at the parachute, then back down to the other side just like a Cameron. But instead of tying the line off there, it would continue on down the opposite side it went up, and both ends of the vent line would attatch to the burner frame.

My thouhgs for this is that it would still be an easier pull, but you would be able to access it from both sides of the basket. Just leave about 6-7 foot extra line so that the end/side you are using will be right there.

Any thoughts...?

Thanks
Kasey