[balloon-makers] Fabric Testing Question..

Tim Baggett tim at oasis.com
Fri Nov 8 14:05:11 CST 2002

It must be Friday after a long week, and the first sunshine since Fiesta...
Sorry guys.

> Regarding the faux pas, I'm not from Texas, I only live here.
> Greg Winker

You only live here? Didn't you graduate from Texas A&M? An Aggie?

Greg, Phil, and I may live in Austin, the home of the Longhorns, but we
still love our Aggies!
For those of you who don't know any better, an Aggie is any person who has
distinguished themselves by attending Texas A&M University.  When you
graduate, you don't become an ex-Aggie.  Once an Aggie, always an Aggie, for
better or worse!.

You heard about the Cessna 152 that crashed in a cemetery in College
Station, right? So far Aggies rescue teams have recovered 73 bodies. The
count is expected to climb.

Why do Aggies hate M&Ms?    They're too hard to peel.

How can you tell an Aggie airliner when it's snowing?
     They're the ones with chains on the propellers.

Did you hear about the aggie that got locked out of his car?
     He spent two hours trying to get his wife and kids out!

A&M's  football coach was asked his secret of evaluating raw recruits.
"Well," he said, "I take 'em out in the woods and make 'em run. The ones
that go around the trees, I make into running backs. The ones that run into
the trees, I turn into linemen."

Did you hear there aren't any cold drinks at College Station any more?
      They lost their recipe for ice.

Did you hear about the Aggie at the stop sign? Well, he's still
there.

What happened to the Aggie hockey team?
     They drowned in spring training.

Still reading?