[balloon-makers] Guess number of Boland balloons, win a prize!

Mike & Tammie skyfun at ncia.net
Fri Nov 8 16:24:36 CST 2002

Especially funny when one crew drove the picnic table to the store and told
them they were in a picnic table race from Maine to California bought
supplies and drove off. A while later another crew drove the table to the
same store and told them the same story and asked if they had seen any other
teams go by.....  Geeze, I miss going there each spring.

Mike Lavoie