[balloon-makers] Cameron Support Rods

Model Balloons - Kasey Blunist_2004 at ballooningmail.com
Fri Nov 15 21:17:51 CST 2002

Hi Keith,
I heard from Bernard (not on list) that you can get the same nylon rod from a company called Regel Plastics. They should be nation-wide. I've never gone to their store or ordered anything, so I don't know what exactly they have. But maybe you could make your own?


--- Keith Sproul <ksproul at vger.rutgers.edu> wrote:
>Does anyone have any of the Nylon Cameron support rods lying around 
>that they aren't using and would be willing to sell (cheap I hope).
> From the factory, they are $60 EACH, new..  I need 4 for my current project..
>I know I can use PVC pipe, and that is what I might end up doing, but 
>the nylon rods go INSIDE the tubes, and if you use PVC pipe, you have 
>to get it big enough to gout on the outside since the only stuff that 
>will fit inside isn't very strong.
>Keith Sproul
>"Balloon-makers" is archived at http://www.hombc.org/balloon-makers/

Get your free email at: http://www.ballooningmail.com

Select your own custom email address for FREE! Get you at yourchoice.com w/No Ads, 6MB, POP & more! http://www.everyone.net/selectmail?campaign=tag
"Balloon-makers" is archived at http://www.hombc.org/balloon-makers/

More information about the Balloon-makers mailing list