[balloon-makers] smallest special shape balloon?

Keith Sproul ksproul at rci.rutgers.edu
Fri Oct 18 09:13:24 CDT 2002

I too am VERY interested in this..

There was a SPARK PLUG Cloud Hopper a few years ago.. It has since
been de-registered. It was registered in the UK..  It is on one of
the ABQ videos I have.  The reg # was clear enough in the video that
I was able to look it up. That is how I know it is de-registered.

Keith Sproul

--
Keith Sproul	ksproul at rci.rutgers.edu		WU2Z
Student Housing Network Coordinator		732 445-3695 W