[balloon-makers] Chosing Fabric

Paul Vincent Craven paul at cravenfamily.com
Tue Oct 22 14:52:17 CDT 2002

What are your requirements?

If you want the fabric easy to work with, forgiving, and long-lasting,
I'd recommend the Westmark 1.9 fabric.

That said, next time I do a balloon it will probably be similar to what
you describe. The scoop, or part of the scoop, would be nomex. That's
what I use now. Westmark as a company is pretty easy to deal with.