[balloon-makers] Inexpensive 1.3 OZ silicone

Dan Nachbar balloonbuilder at mojotron.com
Thu Oct 31 06:47:09 CST 2002

At 07:08 AM 10/31/2002 -0500, Bill Whelan wrote:

>PS don't ask me who the supplier is,,,,

I don't mean to be rude, but why is this?  I don't want to
pick on Bill.  His stance in not unusual. Quite the contrary.

I've been involved in wide variety of amateur construction projects over
the years and I have NEVER encountered anything like the
furtiveness that surrounds the suppliers of fabric for balloons.
You will find such behavior in a competitive sphere, but I don't
see how that applies to this group.

Generally fellow travelers freely share information about
suppliers.  It's usually the best part of lists such as this one.

Could somebody please explain to me what is going on.
What am I missing?

Dan Nachbar