[balloon-makers] Solar balloon electronic altitude control

Emmanuel Laurent elaurent at obs.ujf-grenoble.fr
Tue Apr 1 03:44:50 CST 2003

Hello,

I play with this system, but at this time, it dos not work pretty.
In fact, actually, we try to regulate altitude by hand, by open
the valve at the balloon's summit. It is not so easy due to the thermal
and mechanical inertia but we could go up and down !!
We need to pursue our trials in order to have a better understand
of the balloon reactions...

Anyway, who is the another guy interesting by solar balloons ?

Emmanuel