[balloon-makers] Building Night Lights

Jonathan Wolfe wolfe at sky-dyes.com
Thu Apr 17 18:24:20 CDT 2003

Hi All. I can't stand it anymore - I NEED to have some nightlights for
my tiedyed balloon!
I saw the FAA specs a while ago that describe the color temp and flashing
frequencies; What I want to know is... Has anyone on the list built a set of
night lights, and do you have any advice about construction, power, and
especially, where do you buy the lights and/or blinking electronics?
Thanks for the help. It's time to do some dawnpatrolling...

-Jonathan Wolfe, Ph.D.
SkyDyes!
Artistic Adventure - Taking Tiedye Higher
http://www.sky-dyes.com