[balloon-makers] RE: Tanks

Keith Sproul ksproul at rci.rutgers.edu
Tue Mar 11 09:39:02 CST 2003

Titanium tanks are bad news... They are SO THIN that they are much
easier to damage.. (MY opinion, not based on fact)

I ==LOVE== quarter turn valves.  My Cameron 15s are that way and so
is the 15gal tank that came with the T&C Sky Chariot.

Having two tanks is a good idea for redundancy.

Keith

On another topic, how do people like their tanks set up? Personally I
like the idea of having a couple lay-down tanks in the basket with a
valve that only takes a quarter-turn to shut off. But I've only flown
with stand-up tanks. (Well, I have flown an Aerostar with lay-down.)
What do people like?
Anyone know of a good source for titanium tanks?

http://eo.yifan.net
Free POP3/Web Email, File Manager, Calendar and Address Book

--
Keith Sproul	private e-mail address		WU2Z
Student Housing Network Coordinator		732 445-3695 W