[balloon-makers] Code Orange and ADIZ

Keith Sproul ksproul at rci.rutgers.edu
Wed Mar 19 06:51:31 CST 2003

I am looking to put something similar together.  The GTX320 looks
nice (it is Garmin), but as far as I can tell, it isn't made any more.

Also, do any of these have the altimeter built in? or what kind of
altimeter to you need to use with them??

There are several up on Ebay, but I don't know enough about them to
even know what to look at..

Keith Sproul