[balloon-makers] Get-together in Vermont??

Mike & Tammie skyfun at ncia.net
Mon Mar 31 17:51:04 CST 2003

Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone was interested in having a get-together of
Experimental and Ultralight balloons in northern Vermont in May.

Newport, Vermont looks like it would be a great area for a get-together.
Plenty of farm country for flying,  and numerous campgrounds, motels, and
B&B's to stay at. (For those of you who might like to fly in a foreign
country, Canada is only a few minutes away.)
If there is any interest, let me know, and I will drive to Newport and see
what I can line up for lodging and propane.

I do realize that nothing can come close to those years at Post Mills, but
lately my balloon has been saying "take me to Vermont"...  so I think I'll
listen to it.

Mike Lavoie
Milan, NH